Monday, February 8, 2010

Loooong Monday Today.

Saw some interesting performances today in school for the African American month. The most "interesting" part today, though, was that it snowed so much!! It was pretty, yes, but at the same time it was annoying, lol.

And here in Minnesota, I'm pretty sure we're on the list having the most snow for February. Come on, it's spring already!!

Still studying for J Quiz...Have to make the speech, or else...

LOL.

Well, I'm still thinking about what's the speech's gonna be. And it's due tomorrow for the teachers to correct it. Well...I'll do it in my classes..While I'm thinking of the topic now.

For school newspaper, the Beacon, I'm trying to submit book reviews and other articles too. My first article's about Japanese program at my school, my second is a book review--Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment