Saturday, February 6, 2010

What I'll be doing here.

I'm new to blogger and I just made a livejournal account in Saturday. I would like to be a writer in the future, and I have just finished reading Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick--my new all-time favorite book. Can't wait to read the second book!
To all Twilight fans, no offense, but this is something different. It has the same essence of a forbidden love, but at the same time it indulge us as readers to another different world, out of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet with a twist.

The second book of the series, Crescendo, will be out in the fall of 2010. I really can't wait!!


My livejournal is like a diary of the day, a short paragraph on two to show my learning process and steps to be a writer.

In this blog, I will also try to make a page or section about my art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment