Monday, May 24, 2010

LOL. Procrastination.

It's been so long since I've written in this blog...LMAO.

Home from a golf practice..It was 92 degrees out! It was crazy hot, but being from a tropical country, I'm kinda used to it. What I wasn't use to is the HUMIDITY. God, it was sweltering!

And I haven't been writing my story either...this is a disaster...In school we're reading Naomi Shihab Nye's poems. I'm alright with it. Not much interest...

Currently reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have to work on the writing...I'm currently very very excited but also anxious, because I've sent my Maximum Ride writing contest entry, and it'll be long before they decide the winner. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be getting 1st place...T-T But that'll be awesome--if I get the first place, I mean.

If I get first place, I'll get $2,500!!!

But even if I don't get 1st place, I'd still be getting Fang copy with signature. (If I get to be one of the top 5, that is...)

Ahhh, so anxious! Writing the outline was sort of frustrating (since it was only 50 words) and well, I thought writing it was going to be harder than the outline. The thing is, the actual writing was actually way better (FUNNER) than the short outline. I waited to send it after I read Fang that I got for my birthday, and well, I sent it in May, way past my birthday. LOL. The due date for the contest is May 31st...

SO ANXIOUS..Ciao. Gotta write!

No comments:

Post a Comment